Five Friday Favorites – Life Hacks
I’ve been home with a super sick kid this week, so I didn’t have much time to get anything done. Life just keeps getting in the way. I set myself up for the week with my organizing plans, but only got to Tuesday before everything changed. Ah well, there’s always next week!
I’ve been on a shortcut kick lately since there is never enough time in the day. Today, I got sucked into Life Hacks and have been checking out tons of Life Hacks that can (hopefully) simplify life.
Life Hacks to Make Adulting Easier
- Lean your phone on your sunglasses (instead of using a pricey phone stand).
- Line the trash can with newspaper to catch wet spills.
- Use a lint roller to clean up glitter.
- Use puffy fabric paint to paint grips on kid’s socks (it says toddler but my seven year old slides on the floor too).
- Write your phone number on your child’s arm when you go on an all day trip. If he gets lost he can borrow a phone to call you. Note – we did this (with a sharpie) every time my son went on a summer camp field trip until I was confident he could give my number under duress.
I can seriously get sucked in to all these great life hacks to either save money or do things more simply. Why spend a lot of time or money on something when there is a cheaper, easier way? Do you have any life hacks that you use? I’d love to hear them!