My Review of Biore Self-Heating One Minute Mask – Natural Charcoal
I have sensitive skin that still breaks out if I use the wrong products so I used to stick with a very basic skincare routine so that I wouldn’t upset my skin. However, now that I’m in my forties (sniff, sniff), my skin is looking a bit dull. It may be due to age or lack or sleep or maybe even eight years of chronic illness. Whatever the cause is, I’m not embracing it.
I’ve already shaken up my routine by trying different face washes but I feel like I need a bit more. I recently came across the new Biore Self-Heating One Minute Mask – Natural Charcoal (*affiliate link) and thought I’d give it a try. I remember being happy with the Biore Pore Strips in my early twenties and being happy with the results and I recently tried a charcoal face wash that worked really well so this seemed like a slam dunk.
Review Biore Self-Heating One Minute Mask – Natural Charcoal
Here are my thoughts on my trial of the Biore Self-Heating One Minute Mask – Natural Charcoal.
- It was fast! I don’t have a lot of time for a beauty routine so the Biore Self-Heating One Minute Mask fits the bill. I washed my face at the end of the day and immediately did the mask. My one minute flew by and it was time to wash it off.
- I really liked the fact that it heats up. Even if it isn’t working, it sure feels like it since it warms up as you put it on your skin.
- It left my skin feeling smooth and really clean. And, maybe it is psychosomatic, but I also felt like my skin looked brighter after use.
- The package contains four individual packets so it is a pretty low commitment. If you really hate it, you don’t feel like you’re wasting an entire jar of product.
- The price is right. The Biore Self-Heating One Minute Mask – Natural Charcoal is only $5.64 on Amazon ($6.49 at Target), so if it doesn’t work out, it wasn’t a huge investment.
- I didn’t love the little plastic packaging that each mask comes in. It got messy trying to squeeze out just enough to apply to different parts of my face. To be fair, I’ve been trying a lot of different single application face masks and like the convenience of just placing the whole thing on my face at one time.
Considering I could only come up with one “con,” I highly recommend this product. You can’t beat the price and I did feel like my skin was a tiny bit brighter after using the Biore Self-Heating One Minute Mask.
*This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission if you make a purchase at no extra cost to you.